28 USC § 509A. National Security Division
(a) There is a National Security Division of the Department of Justice.
(b) The National Security Division shall consist of the elements of the Department of Justice (other than the Federal Bureau of Investigation) engaged primarily in support of the intelligence and intelligence-related activities of the United States Government, including the following:
(1) The Assistant Attorney General designated as the Assistant Attorney General for National Security under section 507A of this title.
(2) The Office of Intelligence Policy and Review (or any successor organization).
(3) The counterterrorism section (or any successor organization).
(4) The counterespionage section (or any successor organization).
(5) Any other element, component, or office designated by the Attorney General.