Administrative Law Supplement for U.S. Intelligence Law (2nd Edition 2013)
This 1366-page second edition contains contains legislative and non-legislative administrative rules relevant to domestic intelligence activities.
- Editor: David Alan Jordan
- Cost: Free
- Length: 1366 Pages
- Download: pdf
- Online Edition: website
- Dedication: This intelligence law supplement is dedicated to the Center for Democracy & Technology and OpenCRS.com [www.cdt.org & http://opencrs.com]
- Description: This 1366-page digital desk reference contains executive orders, agency regulations, non-legislative rules, and court rules relevant to intelligence operations.
- Second Edition Enhancements: This updated and expanded second edition contains over 1100 pages of new administrative laws not contained in the first edition.
- Currency: The Code of Federal Regulations sections and historical references contained in the second edition of this supplement are current through July 1, 2011.