Federal Criminal Law: Statutory Supplement (2nd Edition 2013)
This 1820-page supplement contains constitutional provisions and codified statutes relevant to federal criminal law in the United States.
- Editor: David Alan Jordan
- Cost: Free
- Length: 1820 Pages
- Download: pdf
- Dedication: This free intelligence law supplement is dedicated to the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund [http://naacpldf.org].
- Description: This 1820-page digital desk reference contains selected provisions from United States Code Title 18: Crimes and Criminal Procedure.
- Second Edition Enhancements: This updated and expanded second edition contains over 1000 pages of updated statutes, new historical citations, and official reference notes not included in the first edition.
- Currency: The laws and historical references contained in the second edition of this supplement are current through Public Law 112-173, August 16th, 2012.